Monday 3 February 2014

Danfraf shampoo recipe

Well made it like two-weeks ago and tried it today I mean works, as I didn't want and go to buy thing used what I had at home, will try for a cheeper recipe soon the shampoo it self costs £6 from the body shop and it really good, lets say was so not in the mood to see people so didn't do out to buy it, I said let's look around found one recipe on Pinterest but wasn't for me was for someone with dry hair,

So first u grate the ginger 2 big ones and add the juice to one bowl and the rest to another

Now I used almond oil but u can use olive oil 

Like I said will make a cheep one soon had this so used it in a bowl big one pure out the soup add the ginger juice add four tbps of almond oil, add 3 cups off vanilla the cup is the top of the vanilla bottle and mix 

Once done all that leave for two week or at least a week so the mix up than use shake before use have a nice shampoo

No comments:

Post a Comment